Maintain your independence and get just the right amount of help
Mainstreet Village of Richfield, a housing with services community, provides both independent senior living and assisted senior living. Mainstreet Village offers an attractive, welcoming and vibrant community where residents can choose from a mix of housing options, services and amenities that provide them with as much or as little assistance as they need.
- Life Enrichment Coordinator to assist residents in planned activities
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, events, activities and medical appointments
- 24-hour controlled access entry
- Camera-monitored areas
- Month-to-month rental agreement
- Handicap accessible
- Smoke free living environment
- Social Room
- Small pets welcome
- Heat, water, trash pick-up and recycling included in rent
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and activities included in rent
- Meals available, call for pricing
- Library with computer and internet access
- Outdoor patio and sitting areas
- Guest room available
- Hair salon
- Spiritual care program, including nondenominational worship services and pastoral counseling by site pastor
- 24-hour staffing by Resident Assistants
- Home Care services available
- RN Management
- Call for additional information on our Assisted Living features and support services
- A variety of floor plans with generous storage, closet space and pricing options
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Neutral décor with light woodwork
- Large windows allowing for natural light
- Pull cords in bedrooms and bathrooms monitored 24-hours
- Grab bars in shower areas
3 meals/day included
RECREATION AND SOCIAL PROGRAMMING
Mainstreet Village offers a variety of recreational, religious, educational, cultural and social programs. Residents are actively involved with staff to plan activities that enhance their quality of life. We design our programming to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents. Residents may participate to whatever extent they desire.
FITNESS AND WELLNESS
Life Enrichment Coordinator leads weekly exercise classes.
Mainstreet Village provides a spiritual care program, including nondenominational worship services and pastoral counseling by a site pastor that fosters a caring and inspirational community.
Handicapped-accessible transportation is provided to take residents shopping, to restaurants, on outings, to activities, events as well as to medical appointments on Wednesdays between 9am and 3pm within a 5-mile radius. Additionally, Mainstreet Village is located directly on the Metro Transit bus line with a stop at the corner of the building.
Check out our video:
Click to edit
548 sq ft
AL 28 Studio
272 sq ft
AL One Bedroom
620 sq ft
AL Unit #10
586 sq ft
"After my children got me settled into my apartment, pictures on the wall, etc, I didn’t see them quite as often. I began feeling a little lonesome. But then I thought, ‘Well, this is a nice building and I like my apartment. The residents and staff are friendly and I feel the love of Jesus here.’ Ever since, I have been satisfied and happy at Mainstreet Village."
– Ruth B.
"Thank you to those aides who tend to my varied conditions daily from dawn to nighttime. Most importantly for the kindness they convey to me as a person and friend. Some days they represent my only visitors. My spirit is lifted each time they enter my cozy apartment to serve my varied needs. May the good Lord bless each and every one of you and when you see the smile on my face know that It means "thank you" and "I love you.""
– Gene F.