Volunteering connects you to your community and makes it a better place. Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your social network, and boost your social skills. Whatever you love to do, whatever your passion – you are likely to find the perfect volunteer opportunity for you to share your gifts with others.
There are many ways to help:
- Gardening: planting, weeding, maintenance in the spring and summer
- Welcome Committee
- Assisting with office tasks
- Key Keepers Program
- Putting books back in the Library
- Bible Studies
- Assisting with activities
- I’m OK Check-ins
- Visiting with residents
- Assisting with mail, reading to vision impaired
Email us at [email protected] and start volunteering today!