The Memory Care neighborhood at Mainstreet Village of Richfield offers a secure memory care area for individuals who present symptoms of memory loss and dementia. As part of the Avinity family, the Memory Care neighborhood provides spiritual well-being to residents along with a peace of mind for residents and their families.
- Individual personalized care plans and programming assessment
- Specially trained, 24-hour homecare staff
- Nurse on-site during business hours
- Nurse on call evenings and weekends
- On-site chaplain
- Hourly safety checks at night from 10pm – 6am
- Non-behavior, basic redirection and cuing
- Medication management (up to 12 medications)
- Morning and evening cares
- Stimulating therapeutic recreation programs
- Shared or private suite options are available and include heat, water, electricity and air conditioning in the monthly investment.
- Assistance with one shower per week
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Made-from-scratch meals
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- Reminders and escorts to meals and programs
724 sq ft
724 sq ft
Lyndale (shared unit)
1,007 sq ft
"Our family is so happy our mom moved into your memory care unit at Mainstreet Village…The staff is sweet, fun and good at their jobs. The peace of mind we now have is worth every dollar."
– Children of a resident
“We moved my mother from out of state into Mainstreet Village Memory Care last year. A daunting task for a 90-year-old with Alzheimer’s but Sarah, and the team at Mainstreet, helped us every step of the way. My mom and I love the care she receives. She tells me daily how wonderful the aides are that assist her with meds, showers, getting dressed, her meals, and everything else. The MC staff feels like an extension of our family and I believe they are doing God’s work, caring for our most precious and vulnerable population of senior folks. Some highlights of living in the Mainstreet community are amazing home-cooked meals, doctors/nurses that do home visits (through Genevive), large and roomy apartments, faith-based community including weekly chapel services, and many residents have lived there a long time. We visited several MC communities near our Richfield home, and Mainstreet checked all the boxes for us!”
- Joli H.