Mill Pond Gables, located in Champlin, MN, is an independent senior living community offering comfort, security and independence for adults age 55+. Join a community that respects your privacy while offering social opportunities to share time with your friends and new neighbors. Welcoming community spaces and building amenities contribute to the elegant yet homey atmosphere, and our location can't be beat!
See brochure for pricing.
- Secure, controlled-access entry
- Security cameras
- Handicap accessible
- Heated underground parking
- Community room with full kitchen and large screen HDTV
- Media Center and Wi-Fi, first floor lobby area
- Hair salon
- Fitness Room
- Social Room with balcony on each floor
- Laundry facilities and trash chutes on each floor
- Screened-in porch
- Grilling spaces
- Community gardens
- Small pets welcome
- Walking paths and bike trails
- Heat, water, sewer, trash and recycling services included in rent
- Car wash area in heated garage
- Month-to-month rental agreement
- On-site, after hours emergency maintenance personnel
- Full kitchens with all appliances and ample cabinet space
- Large kitchen pass-through provides daylight and allows for counter height seating
- Walk-in closets
- Updated décor
- Window blinds
- Safety grab bars in bathrooms
- Emergency pull cords in bedrooms and bathrooms monitored 24/7
RECREATION AND SOCIAL PROGRAMMING
There are weekly social activities available for our residents to partake in.
We are conveniently located on the bus line, which connects our residents to shopping, entertainment, restaurants, clinics, pharmacies, dentists, churches, parks, a post office and much more. Assistance is also provided with MetroMobility applications.
683 sq ft
740 sq ft
963 sq ft
1,061 sq ft
Check out our videos:
"I have been a resident here for 24 years, that should say just how much I love it!"
"I enjoy the beautiful view and well-kept grounds. I also enjoy the walking paths. I like that there are only 48 apartments which makes it feel more home-like."