Mainstreet Village Assisted Living
Mainstreet Village Assisted Living
7601 Lyndale Avenue South
Richfield, MN 55423
Contact Us Online
Maintain your independence and get just the right amount of help
Mainstreet Village of Richfield provides both independent senior living and assisted senior living. Mainstreet Village offers an attractive, welcoming and vibrant community where residents can choose from a mix of housing options, services and amenities that provide them with as much or as little assistance as they need.
See brochure for pricing.
- Life Enrichment Coordinator to assist residents in planned activities
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, events, activities and medical appointments
- 24-hour controlled access entry
- Camera-monitored areas
- Month-to-month rental agreement
- Handicap accessible
- Smoke free living environment
- Social Room
- Small pets welcome
- Heat, water, trash pick-up and recycling included in rent
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and activities included in rent
- Meals available, call for pricing
- Library with computer and internet access
- Outdoor patio and sitting areas
- Guest room available
- Hair salon
- Spiritual care program, including nondenominational worship services and pastoral counseling by site pastor
- 24-hour staffing by Resident Assistants
- Home Care services available
- RN Management
- Call for additional information on our Assisted Living features and support services
- A variety of floor plans with generous storage, closet space and pricing options
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Neutral décor with light woodwork
- Large windows allowing for natural light
- Pull cords in bedrooms and bathrooms monitored 24-hours
- Grab bars in shower areas
3 meals/day included
RECREATION AND SOCIAL PROGRAMMING
Mainstreet Village offers a variety of recreational, religious, educational, cultural and social programs. Residents are actively involved with staff to plan activities that enhance their quality of life. We design our programming to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents. Residents may participate to whatever extent they desire.
FITNESS AND WELLNESS
Life Enrichment Coordinator leads weekly exercise classes.
Mainstreet Village provides a spiritual care program, including nondenominational worship services and pastoral counseling by a site pastor that fosters a caring and inspirational community.
Handicapped-accessible transportation is provided to take residents shopping, to restaurants, on outings, to activities, events as well as to medical appointments on Wednesdays between 9am and 3pm within a 5-mile radius. Additionally, Mainstreet Village is located directly on the Metro Transit bus line with a stop at the corner of the building.
As stewards of the environment and resident resources, we are happy to provide these resident documents and notices digitally.
Check out our video:
724 sq ft
720 sq ft
1,041 sq ft
290 sq ft
582 sq ft
500 sq ft
"My brother has been a resident in Assisted Living at Mainstreet Village since April, 2022. We knew from the day we entered for a tour that this would be a wonderful home for him. The staff was so welcoming and kind. They have made him feel very comfortable. He has thrived in this community, and enjoys the worship time, activities, and meals they offer. After getting to know the staff, I decided this would be a perfect place to get a part-time job. I am now serving meals to the residents in Memory Care and really enjoying it. Our family is very happy that we found Mainstreet Village."
- Mary H. Oct. 2022